THIS Q&A IS PERFECT FOR:
- People looking to save money
- Folks newly eligible for Medicare
- Family members helping with healthcare decisions
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What original Medicare covers in benefits
and costs…and what it doesn’t cover
- What is Medicare Part A / B / C / D
- How to choose the right Medicare Plan
- The difference between a Medicare
Advantage Plan & Medicare Supplement Plan
REGISTER FOR EVENT:
Calling the numbers above will direct you to a licensed insurance agent/broker. For more information, or to RSVP, call toll free 1-877-651-7526* TTY 711 (national relay). Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm. HRBC Insurance represents various Medicare Advantage (MA) and Prescription Drug Plans (PDPs) as well as other types of health plans. Each of these Medicare Advantage plans has a separate contract with Medicare to offer Medicare Advantage plans. Enrollment in one of these Medicare Advantage plans depends on contract renewal. A sales person will be present with information and applications. For accommodation of persons with special needs at sales meetings call 1-877-651-7526. (TTY users should call 711, national relay). Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm. Medicare has neither reviewed nor endorsed this information. This is an advertisement. There is no obligation to enroll.
By providing my e-mail address or telephone number, I agree to allow an HRBC agent to contact me regarding:
1) Information related to plans and products indicated above.
2) Scheduling an in-home visit to discuss these plans or products indicated above.