Medicare made simple.
HRBC prides itself on the many years of experience with Medicare benefit plans. The Medicare program, instituted in 1965, under the Social Security Act, provides subsidized assistance for US citizens who meet one of the following criteria:
- They are over 65 years of age.
- They are under 65 years of age but suffer from Lou Gehrig’s disease; end stage renal disease; or have any number of specified disabilities.
Medicare coverage is classified under four different categories:
- Part A: Hospital Insurance
- Part B: Medical Insurance
- Part C: Medicare Advantage Plans
- Part D: Prescription Drug Plan (PDP)
Each year, changes in Medicare Plans occur. At HRBC we explain those changes to you and how they could possibly affect you. Not having that clear understanding of your benefits could cost you, which is why we want to help you understand your Medicare benefits. Our goal is to help you live a healthier and higher quality of life by choosing the right plan.
HRBC and its agents specialize in all Medicare related products. These include:
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C)
- Prescription Drug Plans (Part D)
- Medicare Supplements (Medi-gap Policies)
Calling the numbers above will direct you to a licensed insurance agent/broker. For more information, call toll free 1-877-651-7526 TTY 711 (national relay). Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm. HRBC Insurance represents various Medicare Advantage (MA) and Prescription Drug Plans (PDPs) as well as other types of health plans.
By providing my e-mail address or telephone number, I agree to allow an HRBC agent to contact me regarding:
1) Information related to plans and products indicated above.
2) Scheduling an in-home visit to discuss these plans or products indicated above