You are new to Medicare and you have so many questions.
HRBC is here to help you make your way through the Medicare maze and address your concerns and questions.
Individuals who are 65 or older meet Medicare eligibility requirements if:
- The individual is eligible or receives Social Security Benefits;
- The individual is eligible to receive Railroad Retirement Benefits;
- An individual or spouse worked long enough in a government job that Medicare taxes were paid; or,
- An individual is the dependent parent of a fully insured deceased child
If you are under 65, you can get Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) and/or Part B (Medical) without having to pay premiums if you have:
- Received Railroad Retirement Board disability benefits for 24 months.
- End-Stage Renal Disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease, or a number of other specified disabilities and you meet certain requirements. For more information on eligibility, please visit the Medicare website at www.cms.gov
Medicare doesn’t cover everything. With Medicare, you pay deductibles plus 20% coinsurance and at times, you could be left with thousands of dollars in medical bills, leaving no limit to your out-of-pocket costs, especially in a medically catastrophic situation.
Rest assured that there are Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement (Medi-Gap) Plans to help you with these medical costs. HRBC offers many Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Plans for you to choose from, providing you the same quality coverage with very little or no out of pocket costs.
Don’t worry about entering the Medicare world, when you have HRBC to lean on. We can help you make the right decisions letting you enjoy that retirement lifestyle you have always dreamed about.
Call us today and find a Medicare plan that is right for you. We have trained and experienced agents to help you.
Calling the numbers above will direct you to a licensed insurance agent/broker. For more information, call toll free 1-877-651-7526* TTY 711 (national relay). Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm. HRBC Insurance represents various Medicare Advantage (MA) and Prescription Drug Plans (PDPs) as well as other types of health plans.
By providing my e-mail address or telephone number, I agree to allow an HRBC agent to contact me regarding:
1) Information related to plans and products indicated above.
2) Scheduling an in-home visit to discuss these plans or products indicated above