Medicare Made Simple
Each year, changes in Medicare Plans occur. At HRBC we explain those changes to you and how they could possibly affect you. Not having that clear understanding of your benefits could cost you, which is why we want to help you understand your Medicare benefits. Our goal is to help you live a healthier and higher quality of life by choosing the right plan.
HRBC and its agents specialize in all Medicare related products. These include but are not limited to:
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C)
- Prescription Drug Plans (Part D)
- Medicare Supplements (Medi-gap Policies)
New To Medicare?
You are new to Medicare and you have so many questions.
HRBC is here to help you make your way through the Medicare maze and address your concerns and questions.
Individuals who are 65 or older meet Medicare eligibility requirements if:
- The individual is eligible or receives Social Security Benefits;
- The individual is eligible to receive Railroad Retirement Benefits;
- An individual or spouse worked long enough in a government job that Medicare taxes were paid; or,
- An individual is the dependent parent of a fully insured deceased child
If you are under 65, you can get Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) and/or Part B (Medical) without having to pay premiums if you have:
- Received Railroad Retirement Board disability benefits for 24 months.
- End-Stage Renal Disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease, or a number of other specified disabilities and you meet certain requirements. For more information on eligibility, please visit the Medicare website at www.cms.gov
Medicare doesn’t cover everything. With Medicare, you pay deductibles plus 20% coinsurance and at times, you could be left with thousands of dollars in medical bills, leaving no limit to your out-of-pocket costs, especially in a medically catastrophic situation.
Rest assured that there are Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement (Medi-Gap) Plans to help you with these medical costs. HRBC offers many Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage Plans for you to choose from, providing you the same quality coverage with very little or no out of pocket costs.
Don’t worry about entering the Medicare world, when you have HRBC to lean on. We can help you make the right decisions letting you enjoy that retirement lifestyle you have always dreamed about.
MEDICARE / MEDI-CAL
In you have both Medicare and Medi-Cal; there are programs and benefits available specifically for you if you qualify. These benefits are designed for people with special health care needs, which are referred to as SNP’s (Special Needs Plans). The benefits offered through these plans are designed for those who have Medicare and who are also entitled to assistance from Medi-Cal.
If you have Medi-Cal, you will pay less for some of your Medicare health care services. Medi-Cal may also provide other benefits to you by covering health care services such as prescription drugs, long-term care and/or home community based services which are not usually covered under Medicare alone.